Sunday, October 7, 2012

Progress

A note about where Elise is (my spy novel with the female double agent). I'm laboring hard on it but I have a phenomenal amount of work to do before it will be ready; i'm still shooting for a Christmas release though.

I'm also finishing the sequel to Simeon's Promise. And if anyone is wondering, no it isn't a great idea to be working on two novels at once but that's the task I set before myself. The fortunate thing is that the stories are so different that they require two separate mindsets to create.That may sound odd for anyone that isn't a writer, but what it means is that I have to go to two disparate places while creating. That distance from one another makes it possible to do though not easy. I have read about numerous methods that author use for inspiration but I know what works for me and am sticking to it. If it ain't broke don't fix it so to speak.

Back to work now.

Peace,

Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment