Friday, October 12, 2012

Change Of Plans

I'm changing up the format a little bit due to a persistent and very loud voice telling me I need to. Elise, my spy novel will not be ready for Xmas. I will definitely keep working on her but it will be at a slower pace. My energies will instead go primarily into another project. It's hard for anyone to understand unless they write but sometimes there is a little voice in your head that tells you that you need to do something first. Only this voice isn't so little, so I'm listening. I'm going to leave the subject matter as a surprise for a little while but I will say that if you had to label the project or put it in a category it would be YA, or young adult. However, I have always intended to write for all people so I am certain that everyone will find the story line entertaining and relevant as well. I'm excited about it (and everything else I'm working on).

I'll keep the updates coming,

Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment