Sunday, September 30, 2012

Stop Hating and Start Loving

Just a quick post tonight on the writing process. I finally got to one of the major plot points in my Simeon's Promise series that took nearly two books to set up. Hopefully, I did it right. I'm sure someone will let me know if I didn't. And if they do and they're right, I'll fix it.

Now for the title of this point I'll be brief and to the point. Entirely too much hating, backbiting, using, abusing and all other forms of nasty going on in our society right now. Those things have always been there but it seems to be accelerating. Good people stand up and keep being you. We need more of what you bring to the world and less of what the dividers, biters and haters add. That's all I've got for the night.

Joy to everyone,

Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment